miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Greetings to my readers from Russia, boys and girls, sorry not to inform the LGBT community of the recent news happening in your country, I apologize. My blog, as you can see, I do not update it constantly, I do it only when I have time and I want to share with you part of me.
 
I also apologize to the public for failing to publish a variety of content as it was at first, but again, my time is limited to update the blog.


But I thank you very much and I wholeheartedly read and visit this space designed for you.

I send a big hug,
Boys and girls Russia, do not despair, I love them:
Dany Ramirez

Pd:
If you want you can write to my email: daneskinca.88@gmail.com



Me disculpo con el público en general por no poder publicar un contenido variado como era al principio, pero reitero, mi tiempo es escaso para poder actualizar el blog.

Sin embargo les agradezco mucho y de todo corazón me leas y visites este espacio diseñado para ustedes.

Les mando un fuerte abrazo,
Fuerza Chicos y chicas de Rusia, no se desesperen, los quiero mucho:
Dany Ramírez

Pd:
Si quieres puedes escribirme a mi correo: daneskinca.88@gmail.com





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario